While the process for receiving a settlement for your insurance claim can be complicated, High Peaks Public Adjusters will ensure transparency and help take the stress out of this part of rebuilding your home or business. We’ve outlined the basic steps of the process below so that you can familiarize yourself with how it works.
1. An event or disaster results in losses or damages to your insured home or business
4. Your insurance policy is reviewed to determine the maximum benefits for your insured losses
2. You contact High Peaks Public Adjusters and your insurance claim is filed
5. Communication and negotiation with your insurer is handled by High Peaks Public Adjusters.
3. Damages and losses are sssessed and the property is secured from further damage
6. With your approval, a favorable settlement offer is reached with your insurance company.
Protecting our clients for over
Our dedication to our clients spans over 3 decades. We can help you manage and navigate your insurance during a crisis. Residential and commercial claims for fire damage, frozen pipes, water, wind and weather damage can be complicated. Call High Peaks Public Adjusters for more information on how we can work for you, the policy holder.
Stay IN Touch
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Learn more about us, public adjusting and the insurance claims industry by subscribing to our newsletter.